Explore God 7 Big Questions BookSKU: BK2366768
The 7 Big Questions: Searching for God, Truth, and Purpose.
By Bruce Miller
Answering The 7 Big Questions
We all have big questions about life, purpose, and God. But trying to find answers can be overwhelming. There are strange words and confusing concepts thrown around. And it’s hard to know who to trust.
You shouldn’t feel like you have to have a PhD to learn more about God.
The 7 Big Questions: Searching for God, Truth, and Purpose tackles answers some of the most common questions about faith in a clear, compelling way:
- Does life have a purpose?
- Is there a God?
- Why does God allow pain and suffering?
- Is Christianity too narrow?
- Is Jesus God?
- Is the Bible reliable?
- Can I know God personally?
For Anyone Looking to Grow
Each chapter gives a thorough, thoughtful response to each question. This book is written to be accessible to anyone—no matter their age, background, or religious upbringing.
Expanded from Explore God’s successful discussion group series, The 7 Big Questions book is a go-to resource for:
- Those who want to equip themselves to share their faith with others
- Those who are afraid to voice their questions in church because they feel they’re expected to “know” the answers
- Those who are uncomfortable in traditional religious settings or have been hurt by religion in the past
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.